A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. William Lyon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Lyon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Dr. Lyon has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Hospital
- South Coast Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Francis Lyon MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 48 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. William F. Lyon practice?
- Dr. William Lyon has 2 office locations.
- Dr. William Lyon practices Family Medicine and General Practice near , .