A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Lyon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Lyon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lyon
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Lyon Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Lyon graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Lyon has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Hospital
- South Coast Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Francis Lyon MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 49 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. William F. Lyon practice?
- Dr. William Lyon has 1 office location.
Dr. William Lyon practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Laguna Niguel, CA.
See Laguna Niguel Primary Care Doctors and Laguna Niguel General Practitioners.