A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Maher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Maher is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Maher, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Maher graduated from Des Moines University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Maher has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Trinity Regional Health System - West Campus
- Iowa Methodist Medical Center, Des Moines, IA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William F Maher DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William F. Maher practice?
- Dr. William Maher has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Maher practices Family Medicine near Des Moines, IA.
Additional practice locations include: West Des Moines, IA and Ankeny, IA.
See Des Moines Family Physicians.