- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Mandell is Excellent. Dr. Mandell has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 7 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Mandell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including General Infectious Diseases and Infectious Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mandell graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mandell has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincents Midtown Hospital
- Nyu Hospitals Center Tisch
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mandell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 27 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. William Mandell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William F. Mandell practice?
Dr. William Mandell practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Infectious Disease Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Guillermo Mandell, Dr. Bill Mandell, Dr. Billy Mandell