Dr. William Meyers MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 14th, 2013
Our favorite doctor
My son has been a patient of Dr. Meyer's since his birth 17 years ago. All his chronic conditions are GI related, so we have seen Dr. Meyers more than the pediatrician! He is warm, patient, and spends all the time we need at every visit. And his nurse is fabulous, beyond helpful -- very prompt at returning calls, smoothing out pharmacy and insurance tangles. I cannot recommend Dr. Meyers and his practice highly enough.

January 6th, 2012
My son has suffered from severe stomach pain, vomiting, reflux, inability to eat, and weight loss since he was a baby. Doctor after doctor said it was everything from my breast-milk to GERD to IBS to him. The last straw was when my sons pediatrician @ the time wanted to put him on zoloft! We found Dr. Meyers and he has been a God sent. He did what no other Dr in 14 years could do which was to give my son and I an answer. Caleb was diagnosed with eosinophilia. It is very rare and hard to catch. Caleb went from missing 30 and more days of school to missing 1! Dr. Meyers is amazing and wonderful. We are forever grateful to him. Caleb is better but has a hard road ahead. Eosinophilia is a difficult disease to live with and manage. He still has alot of problems but we know why. We have been with Dr. Meyers for almost 3 years now and he is still trying his best to help Caleb have a pain free, full life. If you have a child that has a problem that no one can figure out, you need DR. MEYERS. And last time I checked everyone is allowed a bad day or two. Dr. are human too!

November 10th, 2010
First few visits were fine, but then we caught an off day. He was very rude to my son who was experiencing belly pain. I got the feeling he did not think my son was sick enough to take up his time. We will not be back.