A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. WILLIAM O'CONNELL:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. WILLIAM O'CONNELL, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. O'CONNELL graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. O'CONNELL has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. O'CONNELL accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. WILLIAM F. O'CONNELL practice?
Dr. WILLIAM O'CONNELL practices Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.