A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William O'Connell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William O'Connell is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. William O'Connell, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Connell graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. O'Connell has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William F O'Connell MD is a male Pediatrician, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. William F. O'Connell practice?
- Dr. William O'Connell has 1 office location.
Dr. William O'Connell practices Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.