Learn more about Dr. William Patton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Patton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patton
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Patton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Patton, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Patton graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Patton has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
- Chelsea Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Fulmer Patton MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William F. Patton practice?
- Dr. William Patton has 1 office location.
Dr. William Patton practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ypsilanti Internists, Ypsilanti Pulmonologists, and Ypsilanti Critical Care Practitioners.