Learn more about Dr. William Patton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Patton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patton
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Patton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Patton, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Patton graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Patton has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
- Chelsea Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Fulmer Patton MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William F. Patton practice?
- Dr. William Patton has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Patton practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and Canton, MI.
See Ypsilanti Internists, Ypsilanti Pulmonologists, and Ypsilanti Critical Care Practitioners.