A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Phillips, Trinity Clinic Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Phillips
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Phillips Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Phillips has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Trinity Mother Frances Hospital
- Trinity Clinic - Orthopaedics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William F Phillips MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 13 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine, Orthopaedic Trauma, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William F. Phillips practice?
- Dr. William Phillips has 1 office location.
Dr. William Phillips practices Sports Medicine, Orthopaedic Trauma, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Sports Medicine near Tyler, TX.
See Tyler Sports Medicine Doctors, Tyler Surgeons, and Tyler Orthopedic Surgeons.