Learn more about Dr. William Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Phillips is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Phillips has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mother Francis Hospital-Jacksonville
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Winnsboro
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Phillips accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William F. Phillips practice?
Dr. William Phillips practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Tyler, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, TX and Athens, TX.
See Tyler Orthopedic Surgeons, Tyler Surgeons, Tyler Family Physicians, and Tyler Sports Medicine Doctors.