Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Phillips III
Dr. William Phillips III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tyler, TX. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, Trauma Surgery and Sports Medicine. Dr. Phillips is affiliated with Trinity Clinic - Orthopaedics and Trinity Mother Frances Hospital. Dr. Phillips has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. William Phillips III has the following 4 specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from...
- Trauma Surgery
Trauma surgeons treat patients who come to emergency rooms and require surgery after any kind of accident. They know how to act quickly, assess the patient’s condition, and decide on a course of action. They work fast to coordinate with other...
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
Dr. William Phillips III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tyler, TX.
Dr. Catherine Fieseler
Sports Medicine, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Family Medicine
Tyler, TX 0 mi31
Dr. Jayesh Patel
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery, Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Tyler, TX 0 mi9
Dr. Adam Schneider
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery
Tyler, TX 0 mi16