Learn more about Dr. William Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Phillips, Trinity Clinic Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Phillips
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Phillips has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Trinity Mother Frances Hospital
- Trinity Clinic - Orthopaedics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William F Phillips MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Orthopaedic Trauma.
- Where does Dr. William F. Phillips practice?
- Dr. William Phillips has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Phillips practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Orthopaedic Trauma near Tyler, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Athens, TX and Canton, TX.
See Tyler Orthopedic Surgeons and Tyler Sports Medicine Doctors.