A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Skinner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Skinner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Skinner graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Skinner has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Skinner MD is a male General Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William Skinner practice?
- Dr. William Skinner has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Skinner practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Santa Monica, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Santa Monica Primary Care Doctors and Santa Monica Internists.