A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Spencer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Spencer is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Spencer, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Oncology / Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Spencer graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Spencer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Flanders Spencer MD is a male Urologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. William F. Spencer practice?
- Dr. William Spencer has 1 office location.
Dr. William Spencer practices Urology near Royal Oak, MI.
See Royal Oak Urologists.