Dr. William Stanley Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Stanley Jr?

August 30th, 2013

Mrs.

Things I really liked about my care 24 years ago, I was pregnant with twins. The one baby aborted itself. I guess from the traumatic incident, it dislocated the other baby's placenta. My (at the time] physician ordered me to Dr, stanley. He did such a tremendous job in servicing me outstanding health care. I felt as though I was the only patient he had. I developed toxemia; and he had to take the baby two weeks early,Before,during, and after my son's delivery, he guarded like I was a treasure. His highly professional team, were quite equal as well in care. Thank you Dr. William Stanley!!!!!!!

July 24th, 2013

patient

i think he is a wouderful doctor. very kind and funny. putt u first. my whole family just loved him.

April 26th, 2010

Very bad csection performed by this doctor!

I am a 44 year old woman who had dr stanley fir my first born daughter. I must ask what doctor now a days and even 20 years ago cuts you up and down when you have a c section. I'd it wasn't so long ago I would sue this doctor fie the hack job he performed on me!!!

April 12th, 2017