A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Stanley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Stanley, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Stanley graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Stanley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Skagit Valley Hospital
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
- Affiliated Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Fred Stanley MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William F. Stanley practice?
- Dr. William Stanley has 1 office location.
Dr. William Stanley practices Family Medicine near Mount Vernon, WA.
See Mount Vernon Family Physicians.