A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Stenson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stenson
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stenson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Stenson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Stenson graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Stenson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
- Siteman Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Frederick Stenson MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. William F. Stenson practice?
- Dr. William Stenson has 1 office location.
Dr. William Stenson practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Internists and Saint Louis Gastroenterologists.