A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Stenson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stenson
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stenson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Stenson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Stenson graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Stenson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
- Siteman Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Frederick Stenson MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. William F. Stenson practice?
- Dr. William Stenson has 1 office location.
Dr. William Stenson practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Internists and Saint Louis Gastroenterologists.