Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Taylor Jr
Dr. William Taylor Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kansas City, KS. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine. Dr. Taylor is affiliated with Overland Park Regional Medical Center, Providence Medical Center and Mid America Rehabilitation Hospital. Dr. Taylor has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. William Taylor Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Dr. William Taylor Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kansas City, KS.
Dr. Hussain Haideri
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Kansas City, KS 0 mi26
Dr. Srinivasa Vasa
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Kansas City, KS 0 mi30
Dr. Darcy Puls
Kansas City, KS 0 mi10