Learn more about Dr. William Tucker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Tucker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tucker
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tucker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Tucker, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tucker graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Tucker has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Fulton Tucker MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William F. Tucker practice?
- Dr. William Tucker has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Tucker practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.