A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Wallace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Wallace is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wallace
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Wallace Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Wallace, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wallace graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Wallace has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
- Candler Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Wallace MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. William Wallace practice?
- Dr. William Wallace has 1 office location.
Dr. William Wallace practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Savannah, GA.
See Savannah Internists and Savannah Cardiologists.