Learn more about Dr. William Wallace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Wallace is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wallace
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Wallace, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wallace graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Wallace has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
- Candler Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Wallace MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. William Wallace practice?
- Dr. William Wallace has 1 office location.
Dr. William Wallace practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Savannah, GA.
See Savannah Internists and Savannah Cardiologists.