A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Woods:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Woods is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Woods
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Woods Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Woods graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Woods has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Beach Psychiatric Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William F William F Woods MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. William F. Woods practice?
- Dr. William Woods has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Woods practices Psychiatry near Norfolk, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Chesapeake, VA.
See Norfolk Psychiatrists.