A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Woods:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Woods is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Woods graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Woods has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Beach Psychiatric Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William F William F Woods MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. William F. Woods practice?
- Dr. William Woods has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Woods practices Psychiatry near Norfolk, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Chesapeake, VA.
See Norfolk Psychiatrists.