A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Faber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Faber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Faber
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Faber Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Faber, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Faber graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Faber has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Kent Faber MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William K. Faber practice?
- Dr. William Faber has 1 office location.
Dr. William Faber practices Family Medicine near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Family Physicians.