Learn more about Dr. William Faber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Faber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Faber
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Faber Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Faber, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Faber graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Faber has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Kent Faber MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William K. Faber practice?
- Dr. William Faber has 1 office location.
Dr. William Faber practices Family Medicine near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Family Physicians.