Learn more about Dr. William Faber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Faber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Faber
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Faber Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Faber, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Faber graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Faber has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Kent Faber MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William K. Faber practice?
- Dr. William Faber has 1 office location.
Dr. William Faber practices Family Medicine near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Family Physicians.