A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Fabian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fabian
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fabian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Fabian, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fabian graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Fabian has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Buffalo Hospital
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Howard Fabian MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. William H. Fabian practice?
- Dr. William Fabian has 1 office location.
Dr. William Fabian practices Cardiovascular Disease near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Cardiologists.