Learn more about Dr. William Facibene:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Facibene is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Facibene
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Facibene Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Facibene, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Facibene graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Facibene has 12 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William A Facibene MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. William A. Facibene practice?
- Dr. William Facibene has 1 office location.
Dr. William Facibene practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near New Hyde Park, NY.
See New Hyde Park Surgeons and New Hyde Park Orthopedic Surgeons.