Gastroenterologist (digestive)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Admin Asist show details Admin Asist
by Leah W. on Oct 1st, 2014

I have Global Cigna and got a referral from my Gyno for this Dr. Very hard to get someone on the phone. After 2 messages I was finally contacted by a very rude patient referral clerk. I told her my Cigna was different and paid out of network. She would not even check on this ask for a number or anything. Just went off about how the Medical Center after September blah blah refused to file any claims at all with Cigna. I finally gave up and said fine thank you. I called the Medical Center and their Mamo department stated they would always file an "out of network claim" . I kept my mamo apt with the Medical Center and the hunt continues for Dr. Very aggravating.

Nov 14th, 2012

Dr. Fackler and his staff have always been extremely polite and professional. Dr. Fackler listens to his patients and provides the best possible care. He is diligent in trying to resolve the patient's problem. My husband and I love him. He is a young doctor with old school values.

Excellent doctor!!! show details Excellent doctor!!!
Jul 11th, 2012

Dr. Fackler is the BEST doctor I have ever had! He is very thorough and makes sure he listens intently to every concern you have. The only reason wait time might be long is because he really takes the time to see what is going on with his patients. I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone!!!

Appointment show details Appointment
Jul 10th, 2012

Called to make an appointment. Was put into voivemail and never received a call back. Called back the next day and stayed on hold for over 15 minutes. I hung up and called another dorctor for an appointment.

Sep 2nd, 2011

Sadly, appointment staff phone courtesy is sorely lacking, if not downright rude. Otherwise a good experience.

NURSE show details NURSE
Aug 12th, 2011

GREAT DOCTOR VERY IMPRESSIVE. I WILL CONT. TO USE HIM.