A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Ellis Falk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Ellis Falk, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Cognition Disorders
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug-Induced Dyskinesia
- Mental Disorders
- Psychotic Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellis Falk graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ellis Falk has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ellis Falk accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans