A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Ellis Falk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Ellis Falk is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Ellis Falk, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Cognition Disorders
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug-Induced Dyskinesia
- Mental Disorders
- Psychotic Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellis Falk graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ellis Falk has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Ellis Falk MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. William Ellis Falk practice?
- Dr. William Ellis Falk has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Ellis Falk practices Psychiatry near Chelsea, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Chelsea Psychiatrists.