Learn more about Dr. William Falk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Falk is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Falk
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Falk Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Falk, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Cognition Disorders
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug-Induced Dyskinesia
- Mental Disorders
- Psychotic Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Falk graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Falk has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Ellis Falk MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. William E. Falk practice?
- Dr. William Falk has 1 office location.
Dr. William Falk practices Psychiatry near Boston, MA.
See Boston Psychiatrists.