Dr. William Fanning Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Fanning?

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. William Fanning?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 22nd, 2012

Dr Fanning did a "beating heart" triple cardiac bypass for me 4 years ago and I have not had any problems with it since.

December 7th, 2011

Great Doctor & Staff

I cannot say enough good things about the entire staff at Dr. Fannings office. This was my 1st ever medical experience & was my worst fear of having my chest split open but Dr. Fanning has the absolute BEST bedside manners & professional attitude of any Doctor I have had to deal with. The staff was always pleasant & polite & you never had to wait more than a few minutes. My entire experience at Mt. Carmel East Hospital & Dr. Fanning was a definite AAA+++. If you are unfortunate & have to have any heart surgery & care I highly recommend Dr. Fanning or any of the Dcotors in his office. While I was there for a follow up an elderly lady traveled from W VA & her daughter was unable to get her out of her vehicle even tho she had a wheel chair, so in the pouring rain Dr. Fanning went outside for the office visit. I am very grateful for the care I received & a 2nd chance as many people do not get this opportunity. Thank you so much all of you.

March 17th, 2011

Outstanding Surgeon

Dr Fanning performed triple by pass on me several years ago. From our initial visit to discuss my situation and options to the 90 day follow up, DR Fanning was courteous, professional, informative and very good at explaining the proceedure and options. Results were most amazing, I went snow skiing 4 months after the surgery. Awesome

January 31st, 2017