A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Faquin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Faquin
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Faquin, MD, PHD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology and Cytopathology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Adenoma (Warthin's tumor)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Precancerous Conditions
- Salivary Gland Cancer (Parotid Neoplasm)
- Salivary Gland Cancer (Salivary Gland Neoplasm)
- Salivary Gland Tumor (Pleomorphic Adenoma)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer (Papillary Carcinoma)
- Uterine Cancer (Endometrial Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Faquin graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Faquin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William C Faquin MD and PHD is a male Pathologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology and Cytopathology.
- Where does Dr. William C. Faquin practice?
- Dr. William Faquin has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Faquin practices Anatomic Pathology and Cytopathology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Pathologists.