Learn more about Dr. William Farrar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Farrar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Farrar
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Farrar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Farrar, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Jaw Disorders (Tempromandibular Joint Disorders)
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Segmental Mastectomy
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Diseases
- Thyroid Gland Removal (Thyroidectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Farrar graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Farrar has 12 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
- James Cancer Hosp And Solove Rsch Inst
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William B Farrar MD is a male Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William B. Farrar practice?
- Dr. William Farrar has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Farrar practices Surgery near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Dublin, OH.
See Columbus Surgeons.