A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Fast:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Fast is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Fast, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Fast graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Fast has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Boscobel Area Health Care
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fast accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 3 plans
- Dean Health Plan - 8 plans
- Physicians Plus - 2 plans
- Unity Health Plans - 2 plans
- Gundersen Lutheran Health Plan - 5 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William P. Fast practice?
Dr. William Fast practices Family Medicine near Boscobel, WI.
See Boscobel Family Physicians.