A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Fast:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Fast is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Fast, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Fast graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Fast has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Boscobel Area Health Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Paul Fast MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William P. Fast practice?
- Dr. William Fast has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Fast practices Family Medicine near Boscobel, WI.
See Boscobel Primary Care Doctors.