A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Fearn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Fearn is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fearn
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Fearn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Fearn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fearn graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Fearn has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Francis Fearn MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. William F. Fearn practice?
- Dr. William Fearn has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Fearn practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Moorestown, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Internists and Cherry Hill Cardiologists.