A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Fearn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Fearn is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fearn
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fearn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Fearn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fearn graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Fearn has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Francis Fearn MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. William F. Fearn practice?
- Dr. William Fearn has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Fearn practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Moorestown, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Internists and Cherry Hill Cardiologists.