A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Fearon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Fearon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Fearon, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Stenosis
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fearon graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fearon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Fuller Fearon MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. William F. Fearon practice?
- Dr. William Fearon has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Fearon practices Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA and San Jose, CA.
See Palo Alto Cardiologists.