A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Fearon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Fearon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fearon
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fearon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Fearon, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Stenosis
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fearon graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fearon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Fearon MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. William Fearon practice?
- Dr. William Fearon has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Fearon practices Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology near Stanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See Stanford Cardiologists.