A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Fears:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Fears is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Fears, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- General Endocrinology & Metabolism Diabetes MellitusMetabolism Thyroid Dysfunction
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Fears graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Fears has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fears accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William B. Fears practice?
Dr. William Fears practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Duncanville, TX and Grand Prairie, TX.
See Arlington Internists and Arlington Endocrinologists.