A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Fears:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Fears is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fears
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Fears Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Fears, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Fears graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Fears has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Fears MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. William Fears practice?
- Dr. William Fears has 1 office location.
Dr. William Fears practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Duncanville, TX.
See Duncanville Internists and Duncanville Endocrinologists.