Learn more about Dr. William Fears:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Fears is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Fears, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Fears graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Fears has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Fears MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. William Fears practice?
- Dr. William Fears has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Fears practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Duncanville, TX and Grand Prairie, TX.
See Arlington Internists and Arlington Endocrinologists.