inactive

William B Fears MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

March 30th, 2016
WORST EXPERIENCE EVER!!!
DO NOT EVER GO TO THIS OFFICE, THE STAFF IS BEYOND RUDE AND THE DOCTORS SPEND ABOUT 5 MINUTES WITH YOU, CHARGE YOU RIDICULOUS OFFICE RATES, SEND YOU OUT FOR TESTING AND REFUSE TO GIVE YOUR RESULTS UNLESS YOU PAY TO COME IN FOR ANOTHER OFFICE VISIT!!! THEY ARE NOT CONCERNED WITH YOUR HEALTH, ONLY MONEY!! THEY WILL CONTINOUSLY HAVE AND AGENDA FOR YOU TO KEEP COMING BACK OR REFERRING YOU OUT BECAUSE ITS MORE MONEY FOR THEM, FORGET IF YOU ACTUALLY HAVE SOMETHING WRONG..... I HAD TO REPORT DR SCOTT GREENWOOD TO THE MEDICAL BOARD FOR EXTORTION, HOLDING MY LAB RESULTS UNLESS I PAID FOR ANOTHER OFFICE VISIT, WHICH I CANNOT AFFORD AT THIS TIME DUE TO IM LOOSING MY CURRENT INSURANCE AND AM BETWEEN JOBS. I EXPLAINED THIS TO THE OFFICE, AND ALL THEY SAID WAS UNLESS I PAID FOR ANOTHER OFFICE VISIT, I WOULD NOT GET MY LAB RESULTS!!!!

December 28th, 2015
CANT GET A HOLD OF OFFICE ON THE PHONE YOU HAVE TO DRIVE TO OFFICE TO SPEAK TO ANYONE

October 12th, 2015
I can guess what the psychology in the biopsy but see no references to it on line or in literature to what it is.

August 19th, 2014
Patient
I have seen Dr. Fears on several visits. He is always very informative, understanding, has a very listening ear and explains things to me so I have a great understanding of the what's and why's. Dr. Fears is a GREAT doctor and I appreciate his work. My mom is also his patient and she feels the same as I do.

April 27th, 2014
Straightforward
The only doctor who has taken the time to review my entire history and address each point listed in this information. Straightforward and clear in his explanations. He clearly states the options involved in each procedure. I have complete and total confidence in him and his staff.

January 3rd, 2012
I have a complicated case and they took very good care of me, I moved to this area from Maryland and I was worried that I wouldn't find a good endocrinologist since there are so few in the area. Well I am glad I selected Dr Fears team! I would recommend this office to everyone I know.

April 20th, 2011
Dr Fears is an amazing physician. As someone new to thyroid disease, he has very patiently spent time explaining the ins and outs of my condition. He always spends at least 15 minutes in the room with me and has a style of communication that is very straight forward and clear. I drive over an hour to get to my appointments with him--because I can't imagine finding another endocronlogist who would send me a HAND WRITTEN NOTE to let me know that my test results are clear. Above and beyond.

October 22nd, 2009
He is one the best doctors that I have ever seen. He is very knowledgeable and his bed side manner is awesome. His staff is very nice and always courteous.