A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Feldmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feldmann
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Feldmann Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Feldmann, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Feldmann graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Feldmann has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Toppenish Community Hospital
- Providence Yakima Medical Center
- Yakima Valley Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William C Feldmann MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. William C. Feldmann practice?
- Dr. William Feldmann has 1 office location.
Dr. William Feldmann practices Diagnostic Radiology near Yakima, WA.
See Yakima Radiologists.