A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Feldmann, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Feldmann graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Feldmann has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Yakima Medical Center
- Yakima Valley Memorial Hospital
- Toppenish Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Feldmann accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. William Feldmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William C. Feldmann practice?
Dr. William Feldmann practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Yakima, WA.
See Yakima Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bill Feldmann, Dr. Billy Feldmann, Dr. Guillermo Feldmann