A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Feldmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feldmann
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Feldmann Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Feldmann, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Feldmann graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Feldmann has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Toppenish Community Hospital
- Providence Yakima Medical Center
- Yakima Valley Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William C Feldmann MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. William C. Feldmann practice?
- Dr. William Feldmann has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Feldmann practices Diagnostic Radiology near Toppenish, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Yakima, WA.
See Toppenish Radiologists.