A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Fell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Fell is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Fell, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Fell graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Fell has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Med Ctr, Anchorage, Ak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William R Fell MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. William R. Fell practice?
- Dr. William Fell has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Fell practices Otolaryngology near Lubbock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Anchorage, AK.
See Lubbock Otolaryngologists.