Learn more about Dr. William Felmly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Felmly is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Felmly, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Felmly graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Felmly has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital
- Palmetto Health Richland
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Felmly accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William T. Felmly practice?
Dr. William Felmly practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Columbia, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Lexington, SC and Irmo, SC.
See Columbia Surgeons.