Learn more about Dr. William Felmly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Felmly is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Felmly
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Felmly Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Felmly, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Felmly graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Felmly has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Palmetto Health Richland
- Palmetto Health Baptist
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William T Felmly MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William T. Felmly practice?
- Dr. William Felmly has 1 office location.
Dr. William Felmly practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Columbia, SC.
See Columbia Surgeons.