Dr. William Felmly MD Patient Reviews

2.9
  • 13 reviews

December 13th, 2016
Dr. Felmley is a great surgeon. He and PA Farrah performed spinal fusion on my neck, and I've had no problems since. I also had him perform CTRs on both wrists. I highly recommend him.

December 5th, 2016
Good doc
Dr. Felmly is the opposite of most doctors today. He thoughtfully studies your tests. Listens to your concerns. gives you reassurance and then delivers great care. I highly recommend Dr. Felmly.

October 19th, 2016
The worst bedside manor ever. This man never even took the time to hear complaints.

August 26th, 2016
Highly recommend
I saw multiple doctors prior to Dr. Felmly and no one took me seriously because I was in my early 30's. Dr. Felmly listened to me and ordered tests that showed that I needed surgery. I have been pain free for 15 years and highly recommend Dr. Felmly.

June 28th, 2016
Mrs.
Because of Dr. Felmly, I still have a foot. The ambulance people thought I was looking at an below the knee amputation. He was so kind at a time I was really scared. One of the best!

February 9th, 2016
DOD
I had a lower back fusion. He did a wonderful job on me, no complications, no affections. no blood clots. I followed his instructions to the letter. He gave me my Life back. Thank you Dr. Felmly

September 23rd, 2015
This a doctor I suggest no one goes to he was rude arrogant and belittling made me feel like I had done something wrong wouldn't listen to questions or even read the radiologist report I felt so left in the dark I don't have the words to express myself the only thing that was great was his staff I feel sorry for them do yourself a favor and find a different surgeon

April 15th, 2015
wait too long to see doctor- doctor seems to be in bad mood or overworked? Seems to be a good surgeon but no bedside manners. Reminds me of Doc Martin.

October 18th, 2014
I've seen some negative reviews for Dr. Felmly and, I couldn't disagree more. He is a skilled surgeon with a great staff. He followed up on me after surgery in the hospital and schedules regular follow ups in his office. He is a very busy man but I am more than happy with the time he spends with me during my office visit. He answers my questions and provides the information I need. Yes, he has a dry sense of humor which suits me fine. I didn't go to his office looking for a comedian, I wanted a skilled surgeon and that's what I got.

December 29th, 2013
A rude, abrasive and condescending man. Does not take any time to listen to his patients and doesn't care. He may be a decent surgeon, but I sure wouldn't pay to have him operate on me.

April 13th, 2012
Please stay away from him. He will do awful surgery and leave you to yourself. Terrible bedside manners and manners as a person. Should not be a doctor. The picture of him is very old.

September 7th, 2011
For over a year I've been seeing Dr. Felmly. I was referred to him from another physician from his practice. I can say that he is an excellent doctor. I had to look beyond the gruff bedside manner and focus on finding the answer to my medical issues. I am very pleased with him as my doctor.