Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Feltner
Dr. William Feltner, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Campbellsville, KY. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and General Practice. Dr. Feltner is affiliated with Frankfort Regional Medical Center, Norton Hospital and Jane Todd Crawford Memorial Hospital. Dr. Feltner has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. William Feltner has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
Dr. William Feltner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Campbellsville, KY.
Dr. Carolyn Harris
Campbellsville, KY 0.05 mi13
Dr. William Smith
Neurology, Internal Medicine
Campbellsville, KY 0.05 mi24
Dr. Steven Frank
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Campbellsville, KY 0.05 mi30