A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Feltner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Feltner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Feltner graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Feltner has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Frankfort Regional Medical Center
- Norton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William D Feltner DO is a male General Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. William D. Feltner practice?
- Dr. William Feltner has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Feltner practices General Practice near Campbellsville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Greensburg, KY.
See Campbellsville General Practitioners.