A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Fenton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Fenton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Fenton, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fenton graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fenton has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Roseville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Michael Fenton MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William M. Fenton practice?
- Dr. William Fenton has 1 office location.
Dr. William Fenton practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Roseville, CA.
See Roseville Anesthesiologists and Roseville Pain Management Doctors.