A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Ferrar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Ferrar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Ferrar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferrar graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ferrar has 10 hospital affiliations:
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
- Bon Secours Richmond Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William L Ferrar MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William L. Ferrar practice?
- Dr. William Ferrar has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Ferrar practices Internal Medicine near Richmond, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Henrico, VA.
See Richmond Internists.