Internists, Hematology Specialist, Oncology Specialist (cancer)
Video profile
Oncology Hematology Assn
1030 Beaner Hollow Rd
Beaver, PA 15009
724-774-0778
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Ferri let my father die.  |  show details
by Lisa M on Sep 12th, 2013

This man treated (mistreated) my father's pancreatic cancer with chemotherapy for six months, only to then have an office assistant call to tell my father that the chemo was not working. After six months! My father waited patiently to hear from Dr. Ferri with regard to the next step of action. He never called. Nobody called. My father finally received a call, again from an office assistant, only AFTER I called Ferri's office in fear, anger, and frustration. Long, very sad, story short - my father grew gravely ill during the time we waited to hear from Dr. Ferri. Ferri knew my father was dying of pancreatic cancer and couldn't bother to call. Didn't try to help! My father became too ill to try another form of treatment. Perhaps if the doctor had the care and professionalism to call immeidately, we would not have lost my dad just a few short months later. I have ZERO trust in this doctor.

|  Mary Ann Reed  |  show details
Dec 31st, 2011

You are just not only my doctor, you are my friend & I trust you with my life. I do worry from time to time that with your ability & skill that you will leave & go to a research facility & I don't know who I would turn to for my cancer treatment, I would be devastated. I truly love my doctor & I pray for him every day for his continued health & ability to care for his patients.