Dr. William Ferril MD Patient Reviews

• General Practice Whitefish, MT

4.8

April 4th, 2017
An interesting mix of Holistic/Natural medicine with conventional medicine, this Dr is effective, a good communicator and most importantly, a good listener. For complex autoimmune diagnosis, he is especially knowledgeable. I appreciate the testing he does that includes a 24-urine analysis to see a "bigger window" into personal chemistry. I have recommended him to many people.

February 7th, 2017
I would have been dead
In 2004, I was diagnosed with Temporal arteritis, an inflammation of the arteries in the brain; a fatal disease from which most die within two years - or go blind, have strokes, and live a little longer. Further tests at Mayo Clinic showed that ALL my arteries were inflamed. All the Dr.s could do was give me prednazone. By 2008, I knew I was dying, but kept looking for an answer. I found Dr. Ferril. Dr. Ferril discovered that I was eating many foods that I was allergic to, though I had no discernible reaction to them. I have been completely well since about 2010 and all I had to do was change my diet. I'm 74 and healthy instead of dead!

May 12th, 2012
Very knowledgeable, and easy to talk with. My only problem recently was that I felt like I was on the clock and only had 15 minutes to talk with him. His receptionist actually called "Time" with his previous patient, and when I went in felt very rushed to leave. He didn't used to be like that.

December 29th, 2011
The best listener in a doctor I've ever seen. Brilliant doctor. Cured me when no other doctor could

January 30th, 2009
diverse background adds appeal. engaging and easy to talk with.