A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Ferris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Ferris is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Ferris, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferris graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Deward Ferris MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William D. Ferris practice?
- Dr. William Ferris has 1 office location.
Dr. William Ferris practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Boulder, CO.
See Boulder Surgeons.