A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Fesler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Fesler graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Fesler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jane Phillips Medical Center
- Jane Phillips Nowata Health Center
- Jane Phillips Med Ctr, Bartlesville, Ok
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William L Fesler MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William L. Fesler practice?
- Dr. William Fesler has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Fesler practices Family Medicine near Caney, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Bartlesville, OK and Tulsa, OK.
See Caney Primary Care Doctors.