A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Field:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Field is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Field, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Field graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Field has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saratoga Hospital
- Tompkins Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Edward Field MD is a male Pathologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. William E. Field practice?
- Dr. William Field has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Field practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Saratoga Springs, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Tempe, AZ.
See Saratoga Springs Pathologists.