A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Fieldsmith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Fieldsmith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Fieldsmith, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Fieldsmith graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Fieldsmith has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center At Uptown
- Irving Coppell Surgical Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fieldsmith accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans