A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Fieldsmith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Fieldsmith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fieldsmith
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Fieldsmith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Fieldsmith, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Fieldsmith graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Fieldsmith has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center At Uptown
- Irving Coppell Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Joseph Fieldsmith MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William J. Fieldsmith practice?
- Dr. William Fieldsmith has 1 office location.
Dr. William Fieldsmith practices Family Medicine near Terrell, TX.
See Terrell Primary Care Doctors.