A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Figlesthaler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Figlesthaler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Figlesthaler, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Figlesthaler graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Figlesthaler has 12 hospital affiliations:
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
- Gulf Coast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Matthew Figlesthaler MD is a male Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Urology and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William M. Figlesthaler practice?
- Dr. William Figlesthaler has 1 office location.
Dr. William Figlesthaler practices Urology and Surgery near Coral Gables, FL.
See Coral Gables Urologists and Coral Gables Surgeons.