A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Finch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Finch
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Finch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Finch, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Finch graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Finch has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
- Meriter Hospital Inc
- William S. Middleton Memorial Veterans Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Finch MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. William Finch practice?
- Dr. William Finch has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Finch practices Otolaryngology near Madison, WI.
See Madison Otolaryngologists.