A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Finch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Finch, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Finch graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Finch has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
- Meriter Hospital Inc
- William S. Middleton Memorial Veterans Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Finch MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. William Finch practice?
- Dr. William Finch has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Finch practices Otolaryngology near Madison, WI.
See Madison Otolaryngologists.