Learn more about Dr. William Firtch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Firtch
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Firtch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Firtch, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine, and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Firtch graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Firtch has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Hospital - Oakland
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Redwood City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Lawrence Firtch MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William L. Firtch practice?
- Dr. William Firtch has 1 office location.
Dr. William Firtch practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Redwood City, CA.
See Redwood City Physiatrists.