A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Firtch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Firtch
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Firtch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Firtch, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine, and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Firtch graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Firtch has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Hospital - Oakland
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Redwood City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Lawrence Firtch MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William L. Firtch practice?
- Dr. William Firtch has 1 office location.
Dr. William Firtch practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Redwood City, CA.
See Redwood City Physiatrists.