A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Firtch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Firtch
Chronic Pain Patient Education Learn how to prepare and what to expect by reading our chronic pain patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Firtch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Firtch, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine, and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Firtch graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Firtch has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Hospital - Oakland
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Redwood City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Lawrence Firtch MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William L. Firtch practice?
- Dr. William Firtch has 1 office location.
Dr. William Firtch practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Redwood City, CA.
See Redwood City Physiatrists, Redwood City Pain Management Doctors, and Redwood City Sports Medicine Doctors.