A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Fiser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fiser
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fiser Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Heart Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Fiser graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Fiser has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Arkansas Children's Hospital
- Baptist Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William P Fiser MD and PA is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William P. Fiser practice?
- Dr. William Fiser has 1 office location.
Dr. William Fiser practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Cardiothoracic Surgeons.