A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Fisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fisher
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Fisher Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Fisher, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisher graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Fisher has 4 hospital affiliations:
- HealthSouth Deaconess Rehabilitation Hospital
- St Mary's Medical Center - Evansville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Calderwood Fisher FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. William C. Fisher practice?
- Dr. William Fisher has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Fisher practices Urology near Evansville, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Newburgh, IN and Tell City, IN.
See Evansville Urologists.