A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Fisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fisher
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Fisher Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Fisher, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisher graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Fisher has 4 hospital affiliations:
- HealthSouth Deaconess Rehabilitation Hospital
- St Mary's Medical Center - Evansville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Calderwood Fisher FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. William C. Fisher practice?
- Dr. William Fisher has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Fisher practices Urology near Evansville, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Newburgh, IN and Tell City, IN.
See Evansville Urologists.