A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Fisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Fisher, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisher graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Fisher has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Medical Center - Evansville
- HealthSouth Deaconess Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Calderwood Fisher FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. William C. Fisher practice?
- Dr. William Fisher has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Fisher practices Urology near Evansville, IN.
See Evansville Urologists.