A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Fishkind:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Fishkind is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fishkind
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Fishkind Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Fishkind, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Fishkind graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fishkind has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
- Carondelet St Joseph's Hospital Tucson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William J Fishkind MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. William J. Fishkind practice?
- Dr. William Fishkind has 1 office location.
Dr. William Fishkind practices Ophthalmology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Ophthalmologists.