A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Fishkind:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Fishkind is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Fishkind, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Fishkind graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fishkind has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
- Carondelet St Joseph's Hospital Tucson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William J Fishkind MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. William J. Fishkind practice?
- Dr. William Fishkind has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Fishkind practices Ophthalmology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Ophthalmologists.