A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Fithian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Fithian is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fithian
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fithian Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Fithian, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fithian graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Fithian has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Taylor Griffith Fithian MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. William T. Fithian practice?
- Dr. William Fithian has 1 office location.
Dr. William Fithian practices Psychiatry near Monterey, CA.
See Monterey Psychiatrists.