A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Fitter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Fitter, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Chemical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fitter graduated from University College Galway.
Dr. Fitter has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Muskogee Regional Medical Center
- St John Medical Center, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Frederick Fitter MD is a male Pathologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Chemical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. William F. Fitter practice?
- Dr. William Fitter has 1 office location.
Dr. William Fitter practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Chemical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Pathologists.